Before you start the sales conversation remember to gauge the commitment level of the customer. If the customer is just looking for information, you should understand at that moment that a deal may not be possible and hence accept the fact that this an exercise in building your sales funnel for the future (which is equally as important as making a sale today). Therefore start the process by requesting the prospect to rate his/her level of commitment to find a solution for their issue today, on a scale of 1 – 10 (1 being absolutely no commitment and ten being committed), if the client is at a 9 or a ten, you can be sure of making a sale, as long as the following two steps are completed.
You are currently browsing the archives for Monday, April 30th, 2012
Easy access of the Business Blog quality content
Viral Media Marketing
Partners – The Best Deals
- The Top 10 Ways To Drive More Visitors To Your Site (Who Actually Want To Purchase!)
- Deceased Estate Adminstration: Understanding The Probate Process
- 8 Must Have Tools in Using Web Hosting Service
- Take A Tax-Based Profit On Your Retirement Contribution If Your Income Drops Significantly
- Top Ways Business Coaching Delivers
- Intentional Focus: Your Happiness, Your Success, and the Law of Attraction
- 10 Social Media Marketing Guidelines
Search tags, posts, comments on this blog
Wordpress Website in Facebook Pages
- VIDEO: 'I've lost 4 inches in height' 2014/03/07The Royal College of Physicians claims better screening for osteoporosis would reduce the risk of further injury as well as cost to the NHS.
- VIDEO: Lawyers staging second cuts walk-out 2014/03/07Thousands of lawyers opposed to legal aid cuts in England and Wales are to walk out for a second time this year.
- VIDEO: Live coverage of Pistorius trial 2014/03/07Live coverage of the trial of South African athlete Oscar Pistorius, who denies murdering his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp on Valentine's Day 2013.
- VIDEO: 'I've lost 4 inches in height' 2014/03/07
Verified WordPress Website