Okay, so you know you are a great company and that a great company should be able to attract great employees, but if you’re a small business, it’s hard to compete with the larger corporations that offer full benefits and perhaps larger paychecks. So, how can you compete? The answer is in looking closely at what you have to offer your future employees. Will they have a better chance at promotions in a smaller company? Will they have access to more hands-on training? Are they in a culture that’s supportive and attractive? Have you created a work environment that will attract the very people you want to work for you?
Viral Media Marketing
Partners – The Best Deals
- Corporate Blogging: Do’s And Don’ts
- Six Little-Known Tips for Increasing Traffic to Your Website
- CEO Leadership Innovation For Enduring Results At Your 21st Century Firm
- Gratitude & The Law Of Attraction
- Mastering the Art of the Follow Up: Planting and Nurturing Your Clients for Long-term Success
- 4 Bold Faced Lies About Painting Marketing That Are Costing You A Fortune
- Google Hangouts Show Much Social And Business Promise
Search tags, posts, comments on this blog
Wordpress Website in Facebook Pages
- VIDEO: 'We heard creak then crash' 2013/12/20Theatregoers Steven and Hannah George say they heard a ''creak and crash'' as part of a ceiling in London's Apollo Theatre collapsed during a show.
- VIDEO: Goggly eyes bring objects to life 2013/12/20The idea of 'eyebombing' is to stick removable goggly eyes onto objects like parking meters and pipes, so they almost seem human.
- VIDEO: Kate Middleton 'voicemails hacked' 2013/12/19Voicemails left for Kate Middleton, by her then boyfriend Prince William, were hacked by the News of the World, according to evidence heard at the phone-hacking trial.
- VIDEO: 'We heard creak then crash' 2013/12/20
Verified WordPress Website